cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wskinnermctc
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

My first forum post marked as spam. Please help!

I just made a forum post in the Power Automate Building Flows discussion. It was marked as spam about 2 minutes after posting. I reported it to the moderator for review after seeing the spam notification.

Can you please help me get my message reviewed and the spam tag removed.

It is a post regarding making an expression to find daylight savings date ranges in power automate. It is a detailed post with instruction screenshots and I think the system must automatically flag first time posters if their message has too much content.

I made the post to help people so they don't have to struggle like I did. Please don't let all my work go to waste 😰😭

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Daylight-Savings-Date-Range-Expression-Examples-t...

Message Post Marked As SpamMessage Post Marked As Spam

1 REPLY 1
wskinnermctc
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

I made a more detailed post about this issue in Community Support > Community Feedback that has additional tags and references to administrators who resolved similar issues.

My Power Automate Forum Post Marked as Spam. Please Help! 6-10-2022 

Hyperlink Detailed Community Feedback Post of Issue 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,516)