Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lis
Microsoft
Microsoft

My flow should "at mention" only those who have a bug assigned to them

Hi

I am creating this flow where It first tries to get all the P1 bugs for our team using the 'ADO Get query results' connector and then create an html table and post it to a teams channel. Now I also wanted to "at mention" people so that they take a look at these bugs. I was using "Get @mention token" connector to do that and it worked well.

Now that I am tagging a group of people, these posts are often going unnoticed so I wanted to know how I can at mention only those folks who have an item in the query result. I have this field in the query called "EM Owner" which is what I want to use.

I tried to get that EM Names in a  string variable, but I am not sure how I can use it in teams connectors. 

If anyone has done this , please suggest.

Thanks,

Lis 

3 REPLIES 3
efialttes
Super User
Super User

@Lis
Can you share some examples of "EM Owner" content? I mean, is it the email address from the target user? Or, its full name? Or...?
Does it contain a single person? Or is it a multiperson field?
Thanx!

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Lis
Microsoft
Microsoft

@efialttes , it is the full name and not email address and it will be a single person always

Lis
Microsoft
Microsoft

Quick Reminder !!

Please let me know if this ask is possible through flow. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,440)