cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijay_gpv08
Frequent Visitor

Need help to Copy multiple columns values of one list row item into multiple rows of another list

Hi Guys,

I am trying to convert one row of data in list 1 to multiple rows of List 2 using MS FLOW (Example shown below).  Please can you guide me the steps? 

List 1: 

ProjectQ1 ScoreQ2 ScoreQ3 ScoreQ4 Score
PRJ-000016348

List 2:

ProjectQuarterScore
PRJ-00001Q16
PRJ-00001Q23
PRJ-00001Q34
PRJ-00001Q48
7 REPLIES 7
chandrashekhar Advocate V
Advocate V

Re: Need help to Copy multiple columns values of one list row item into multiple rows of another lis

hi @vijay_gpv08,

1. use and array variiable and add all the values of column Q1 Score, Q2 Score, Q3 Score and Q4 Score  in it.

2. Use a forach loop to lop this array, inside this loop create item for every value of score entered in array.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar, Pune, India

Pavel_Sheludkov Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: Need help to Copy multiple columns values of one list row item into multiple rows of another lis

I assume this is the simplest solution if there are strict columns. 

Thank you for sharing @chandrashekhar

eeec Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @Pavel_Sheludkov,

Welcome. Hope this works  for @vijay_gpv08

Regards,

Chandrashekhar, Pune, India.

Highlighted
vijay_gpv08
Frequent Visitor

Hi Chandra, Thanks a lot! It did worked 🙂 

chandrashekhar Advocate V
Advocate V

hi @vijay_gpv08,

welcome, but you did the major part.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar, Pune, India.

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @vijay_gpv08!

Thank you for posting to the Flow Community Forum! It appears you have found a solution to your issue! If you feel as though your issue has been solved and you are satisfied with one of the previous replies, please click "Accept as Solution" on the reply that contains the solution so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Microsoft Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!
Amiryunus
Frequent Visitor

Hi Guys. I want to solve a similar problem. I want to copy columns as items in a new SharePoint list based on a criteria. The first list looks like this:

Company

Rec 1

Rec 2

Owner 1

Owner 2

ABC

Test 1

Test 2

fab@one.com

xyz@one.com

AFG

Check 1

bob@one.com

The new list should look like this:

Company

Recommendation

Owner 

ABC

Test 1

fab@one.com

ABC

Test 2

xyz@one.com

AFG

Check 1

bob@one.com

The actions should be performed for all new items created in a list. Appreciate detailed steps (screenshots) for how to accomplish this, as I’m new to Power Automate.

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (8,460)