cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need to Convert Base64 to Image,Store in Azure storage and get back the URL in Flow

Hi, I am getting Base64 String as input. I need to convert that into image and store in Azure Storage and return image URL into flow. Need to do this for multiple images. Please assist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Divya2 

You can create the link to the blob using this action: 

yashag2255_0-1600927559873.png

Pass the path of the blob that you can get from the outputs of the action that is creating the file. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Divya2 

You can try something like this: Pass the Base64 value directly in the blob content and provide the content-type as image/png. 

It should ideally work with an appropriate file name and the content but you can try the content type as well. 

yashag2255_0-1600873241971.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi, Thanks for your response.

I have directly passed the base64 string into blob content(also try adding content type),but that image is not uploaded in azure blob.

Do, I need to create file(containing base64 string) in Onedrive & attach that in blob content?

Also, In Microsoft Azure, when we create blob(for image) using flow, how to return URL of that image?

Please assist.

Highlighted

Thanks. Any idea about how to get image URL into flow from Azure storage. I am using get blob content in Flow but in that I am not getting actual image url..I am getting base64 string only.
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Divya2 

You can create the link to the blob using this action: 

yashag2255_0-1600927559873.png

Pass the path of the blob that you can get from the outputs of the action that is creating the file. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks a lot!!!

I am getting image URL.

Can you suggest best approach for multiple images.

We get base64 string as input -->convert it to image -->store it to the azure table storage-->fetch the url of stored images.

I think we need to pass some id corresponding to that images n get the url for respective images.
Please suggest

Highlighted

Hi,

How to get image URL from Azure File Storage to Power Automate flow.

Please assist.

Thanks,

Divya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,537)