Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Nested Loops

Good morning Community,

I have been working on creating an Approval Badge process for my company and have had some issues with automated approvals. 

The issue is communication with my Powerapps. On my Powerapps form I have a Badge Status dropdown with 6 options:["New Employee", "Temporary", "Visitor", "Activate", "Deactivate" and "Lost"]. What's happening now is that whenever an associate selects any choice from the Badge status and submits; it sends an email straight to Human Resources for an Approval or Rejection Process. I am trying to have it send an approval to Human Resources when the associate submits the form with the Badge Status = "New Employee" and send an email to the Supervisor when the associate submits either = ["Temporary", "Visitor", "Activate", "Deactivate", and "Lost"]

Please let me know if you can assist me with this? 

Look forward to hearing from you all 🙂

Thanks,

AL

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Nested Loops

Hi @Ajilakes 

How you want to trigger the flow? Are you saving the information in a database? Then you can trigger it from the database. If not you can pass the value from PowerApps to flow and trigger it.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,999)