cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nintex workflows to Power Automate automatically

Hello Sirs,

Is there an existing tool on the market that is "converting" existing Nintex-workflows that are running on SP on-prem to Power Automate(SP Online) automatically without any need to recreate the FLOWs from scratch?

Thanks.

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

hello @boyangerginchev sir, sorry to disappoint you but there is no software or product which will automatically convert on-prem nintex workflows to power automate.

You will have to plan for this change thoroughly, as the actions may not be same in both platforms. Best of luck !  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

hello @boyangerginchev sir, sorry to disappoint you but there is no software or product which will automatically convert on-prem nintex workflows to power automate.

You will have to plan for this change thoroughly, as the actions may not be same in both platforms. Best of luck !  

View solution in original post

Hello @jinivthakkar ,
Yes, I assumed that could no be achieved, but the world is moving and I was wondering, if I have missed something in that direction. 🙂 
Thanks a lot for your answer and sorry for the stupid question as well.
Regards

Welcome and no question is stupid or smart its all man made 🙂 (just being philosophical) haha

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (28,396)