cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

No Dynamic Content Available

I'm trying to pull fields from a sharepoint list when an item is created to create a new item in another list, but ever since the new Dynamics window update I keep getting no content available for this specific list. The flow was working before the update but no longer works and I can't re-create it either because of this problem. Any Ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi kianlutu,

May I know that is this only happening to one specific list in your SharePoint? Please try to create a new list to test if the issue could reproduce.

In addition, please be more specific about the column type of the lists, and the detailed actions, trigger in this flow so that I could try to reproduce your issue from my side.

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi MonaLi,

I discovered the problem. I had a field with a "choice" type that was required. Any idea when flow will support this?

Thanks,

Kian

Highlighted

This exact same thing happned to me.  The failure behavior is mind boggling.  It simply says "No dynamic content available" and the Flow fails to run.  Whatever catches that there's a choice in the list should at a minimum alert the user.

Also, I too think this should be a feature.

Highlighted

Add @KeremY to see the support from Sharepoint connector on this.

Highlighted

Same here,

I have a recorrence flow starting with sharepoint "get itens" and there's no Contente available to use on filter query.

Does anyone can help.

Fruther notice i have several boleans fields on that sharepoint lsit.

Cheers.

Highlighted

Same is happening to me.

Last week i was testing the flow with a site adress and it was working fine.

Today I tried to change the web adress and the dynamic content wasn't available... I have the same kind of columns in this new list, but it's not working...

* I've read in another forum that having multiple choice fields as mandatory was a bug and therefore it wouldn't work, but I 've been working with a list with multiple choice fileds as mandatory for one month now and it went well, at least it was until now.

Highlighted

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. is your issue resolved? If yes then please guide me how to resolve this issue. I am using get items action and i cannot see any dynamic content to apply in filter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,953)