cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Purman0
Frequent Visitor

No table was found with the name 'Table1'.

Hi!

 

The flow is working since 3-4 months from now, and I have 3 different lists in SharePoint which are populated from the excel, the 3 lists have 3 similar flows, on the same basics. All the 3 flows started to fail yesterday. What can be the issue?

 

Purman0_0-1625743405161.pngPurman0_1-1625743467627.png

Purman0_2-1625743773513.png

 

Message:

"body":{"status":404,"message":"No table was found with the name 'Table1'.\r\nclientRequestId: 7e101822-244e-4ea5-b6e2-236eecde7eaf\r\nserviceRequestId: 8e47c26b-e0c9-4535-a6ef-6ada5d11ea1c","error":{"message":"No table was found with the name 'Table1'."},"source":"excelonline-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net"}}

 

25 REPLIES 25
RemcoV16
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

 

Sorry for not being able to help, but starting today, I've had the exact same issue. 

A script makes a table, but then Flow cannot find the table.

 

I haven't been able to find a work-around yet either.

Cristinacn
Microsoft
Microsoft

I have a similar issue but with table too, my flow is supposed to capture an email attachment which is "xlsx" file and create table in the file with certain range and transfer this table content into a sharepoint list.  The flow has been working well for the past few months, until 9.30am this morning (China timezone) it worked fine, but everything since then has failed, it's still not working so far.  I have no choice but to manually upload the contents into the sharepoint list now.  With the other descriptions above here, it seems something is wrong with either the Flow site setup or the server???  Hope this issue can be solved quickly, as manual work is a real pain! Thanks!!!

Purman0
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! Then I hope it will be resolved in hours by Microsoft.

enteire
New Member

I'm having the same issue with Excel connector this morning. 

Afonso_Silva
Frequent Visitor

i've been having the same problem, even if i use the connector "Get Tables", it says it has "Table1" but then it doesn't recognizes it in the "list row" connector

gb2020
Regular Visitor

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Cristinacn
Microsoft
Microsoft

My issue has recovered amazingly this morning without any human intervention.  How about yours? 

Purman0
Frequent Visitor

Same for me, looks like MS fixed it.

ArtisGroup
New Member

Still seeing this issue in a new Flow triggered on file create within a SP doc library. Get Tables works fine, Apply to Each and a name-test-condition fire correctly, then List Rows errs as above.

gb2020
Regular Visitor

My Get Tables is no longer working: "Item not found", so I can't comment on the fix. Get File Properties works though, so it can definitely interact with the file before attempting to get the tables.

Hi Cristinacn,

Did your Flow recover? I'm building a similar Flow (move an Excel file from an email, to SP Library, create table, append item to SP list). List rows present in a table returns 404 error code, no table was found with the name... I don't know if it's the design of my Flow, or if a Microsoft issue is culprit. Is your Flow working again?

Sorry @mburch01 only saw this reply today!  My flow worked since one day after I sent the post here, but the past week I've started to see more and more failures again with the issue you mentioned "no table was found with the table name".  I have a feeling that this server (whatever it is, which runs the flow) might need a re-start... 🤣

jeffhhs
Frequent Visitor

Any progress on this?  I have the exact same error reported by @Purman0 .  Clearly my Excel file has Table1 but Flow reports :No table was found with the name 'Table1'.
clientRequestId: 

My flow worked as normal since July... and haven't seen any similar issue again recently. 

jeffhhs
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @Cristinacn Could you possibly share your entire flow with us? 

Cristinacn_0-1643248702324.pngCristinacn_1-1643248800442.png

 

james_hathaway
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I am experiencing this issue today.

 

A Flow that has worked perfectly for weeks has just suddenly stopped working with "No table was found with the name", despite the fact that the table with that name was actually selected in the flow.

 

The excel file and table have Not changed.

The list / library has not Changed.

 

The flow simply doesn't work any more.

I shall raise a Microsoft Ticket and update you on how things go.

Any reply from Microsoft? I am seeing the same error. Flow create file, creates Table, tries to add a row to the table - says it cannot find Table with the 404 error. 😥

olze66
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here. When i select the file it lists the Tabelle1, but when i do it dynamically (i copy the file like a template and use that name) it complains about a missing Tabelle1. But it is there. I verified it with Excel.

when i list the tables in power automate, it is also listed as Tabelle1

 

edit: i had an error in the filename, the path was not correct. i used the name but it should be /General/backup/name

 

listTables.PNGwritaTables.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,210)