cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Not Getting Invite When Using Create Event(v4) from Form

Hey all,

I am pretty new to Power Automate and making Flows, but I've been able to use a form to make an event and add it to my calendar. My problem is I am not getting a calendar invite or any notification it is being added, it is just appearing in my calendar. So does anyone know how to get the create event to send a calendar invite to people?

Here's my create event flow:

n963200_0-1593648874054.png

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Not Getting Invite When Using Create Event(v4) from Form

Hello,

If you have added the Required attendees field it will send a calendar invite to those people.
for your own inbox or calendar it will simply add the event to your calendar and you will see the invite in your Sent Items.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Not Getting Invite When Using Create Event(v4) from Form

Hello,

If you have added the Required attendees field it will send a calendar invite to those people.
for your own inbox or calendar it will simply add the event to your calendar and you will see the invite in your Sent Items.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,478)