cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Not able to access Outlook's common folder in the folder list while creating flow.

Hi All,

What I want is : "When an email arrives into my Outlook 365 mailbox's common folder (team folder), it should get copied to the SharePoint folder at specified path."

But I cannot see the common folder in the drop-down while creating the flow.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Not able to access Outlook's common folder in the folder list while creating flow.

Hi @vaibhavvijay9

Can I please get clarification on what you mean by "Common Folder" or "Team Folder"?

Is it your mailbox or a shared mailbox perhaps?

I am making a guess that this is a shared mailbox and could maybe suggest using the following trigger:Capture-084.png

Otherwise, maybe you could screen shot your outlook 365 in order to clarify the floder you are referring to and if the mailbox is shared or your own?

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

If this post has solved your problem, please click "Accept as Solution".

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Not able to access Outlook's common folder in the folder list while creating flow.

Hi @vaibhavvijay9

Can I please get clarification on what you mean by "Common Folder" or "Team Folder"?

Is it your mailbox or a shared mailbox perhaps?

I am making a guess that this is a shared mailbox and could maybe suggest using the following trigger:Capture-084.png

Otherwise, maybe you could screen shot your outlook 365 in order to clarify the floder you are referring to and if the mailbox is shared or your own?

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

If this post has solved your problem, please click "Accept as Solution".

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @vaibhavvijay9, no probelm and thank you for marking as solution and using thumbs up.

Please can you post any new requests and as much detail as possible inluding your existing flow as a starting point as a new thread in "Building Flows" and either I or one of the others in the community will jump on and assist as soon as we can find the time.

Some helpful guidancs on why can be found here

Thanks, Alan

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,930)