Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JabbarCRM
Level: Powered On

Not able to form the relationship of account entity with custom entity

Hello Flow Experts,

Hope you all are doing great...!!

My requirement is that whenever an account records is created in dynamics 365 then it's name folder should be created in Sharepoint with it's account number and if it has any custom entity as child record available then that child entity's record that is connected with that account record so it's name's folder also need to be created as a sub folder in that account record's folder. 

So for that i created a custom entity and made relationship with an account entity as N:1 so i have created two different flows where one of them is creating a folder in sharepoint when an account record gets created and another is creating a folder when that custom entity's record gets created but here is the catch i want a folder structure like this as follow.

"Account(Base Folder) > AccountName with it's Number(Account Record's Folder) > Custom Entity's Record (Custom Entity's Record's Folder That Has Relationship with An Account as N:1) " (I am not able to form the connectivity i.e relationship of these both entity in flow).

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible ...!!

1.PNGAccount Entity's Flow2.PNGCustom Entity's Flow

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Level 10

Re: Not able to form the relationship of account entity with custom entity

Hi @JabbarCRM 

I have to admit I'm a little bit confused, but for what I understand, you're almost there.

If you can query back Dynamics to get the "Custom Entity's Record (Custom Entity's Record's Folder That Has Relationship with An Account as N:1)" and add it to the folder path before building the folder so that you can get the information you need based on its parent.

Another solution could be to replace the trigger with a "Request." Then when the first flow finishes you can send to the second the ids that you need to perform either the queries or build the folder if you can provide right away the information.

Makes sense?

If now, can you please provide a little bit more detail on the structure so that I understand better?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

JabbarCRM

Hi @manuelstgomes ,

i would like to say firstly the "Thank You For Removing Your Time & Replying".  My requirement is that (Whenever an account gets created. it's related entity i.e Custom Entity so whichever records belong to that account record their folders need to be created inside that account record's folder which belongs to those related entity's records. )

Could you please show me it by implementing in your tenant ? I shall be so much glad to see it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

JabbarCRM

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,119)