cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dastan_Kodli
Regular Visitor

Not able to retrieve Target entity attributes in MS Flow

Hi,

@jinivthakkar @Hardesh15 @Gopala_Krishna @trad @DamoBird365 @manuelstgomes @microsoft @MsMicrosoft @PowerAutomate 

I have created a MS flow having trigger point as "When an HTTP request is received".

And i am calling this MS flow from Plugin. The Plugin is registered on Post Create operation.

I am passing "ID" and "LogicalName" of target entity as a Parameters to the above MS flow.

But when I am trying to retrieve the Target entity details in MS Flow it is giving me Error as "Entity with ID Does not exists".

Can any one please help why the target entity is not found when i am retrieving it in ms flow as i have registered the plugin on Post create operation ?

Note:

• ID and LogicalName are passing correctly and there is no problem in it. As i have checked them by passing the ID and LogicalName of existing record.

• In Plugin i am able to retrieve the Target entity using service.Retrieve(target.LogicalName, target.Id, new ColumnSet(true)); and it is not giving error.
  • Also when i run the above Plugin asynchronously the MS flow runs successfully. But I want to run the plugin synchronously

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,918)