cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
aman_varama
Level: Powered On

Not able to user "Get Items" when using PowerApp trigger

In the image below you can see i it throws error, in this image i am not passing any of the variable or compose, currently it is trying to get all the data (which are not more than 30 rows.) from the list but not able to do that, what is wrong here, m i missing any step?

Annotation 2019-11-05 200339.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Not able to user "Get Items" when using PowerApp trigger

Hey @aman_varama 

This is a very common error seen on flows that are triggered from powerapps. The reason is you might have added the Get items action after adding the flow to the powerapps control. The fix is to remove the flow from the powerapp control and add it again over there. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/10-MS-Flow-hacks-troubleshoots-wor... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Not able to user "Get Items" when using PowerApp trigger

Hey @aman_varama 

This is a very common error seen on flows that are triggered from powerapps. The reason is you might have added the Get items action after adding the flow to the powerapps control. The fix is to remove the flow from the powerapp control and add it again over there. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/10-MS-Flow-hacks-troubleshoots-wor... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,738)