cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prashantnamdeo
Regular Visitor

Not getting output

Hi, I have created a flow like when the SQL Database(Not in cloud base)  table is refreshed the flow will Trigger and it will add the row in the power bi stream dataset.  But when I am testing this flow I am getting time out and not getting anything in the Stream dataset which is created in Power BI workspace 

So please let me can we connect the Power bi Stream Dataset to a non-cloud base SQL database via Power Automate flow( SQL to Power BI) 

This flow is working fine with cloud base SQL database  Via Power Automate data flow  

1 REPLY 1
rosssmith123

Use one of the following methods to resolve this issue.

Map the output parameters to the filter parameters: If the output value you want returned is identical to the value provided in the input filter, map the output parameter to the filter parameter. In the table procedure, select the output parameter, click Advanced, and then map the output parameter to the filter parameter.
Create different names for the parameters: In the table, create unique column names for each parameter (for example, AcctNumberIn and AcctNumberOut). In the table procedure, map one column as a filter parameter and the other column as an output parameter. The same attribute can still be mapped to each parameter.

This may help you,

Ross Smith

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,896)