Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Number of runs in Microsoft Flow per Office 365 Business Plan type

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the number of executions made by Flow for the type of business plan, reviewing some Office 365 tenant with business plans E1 and E3, noticing that in the cases of the E3 plans the number of executions is 2000 per month with a check of 5 minutes maximum, in the case of E1 are 750 monthly executions per user with a check of 15 minutes maximum, this is due to the update of the past February 1 ?. What would happen in the case of having an Office 365 E1 business plan and exceeding the limit of monthly executions, will they be counted from a stock exchange that has the plan or will it be invoiced by Microsoft ?, I would appreciate it if you could share information about the type of licensing for Flow in Office 365 business plans.

Thanks for your attetion 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Number of runs in Microsoft Flow per Office 365 Business Plan type

If you exceed the limit, Microsoft will ask you to "true-up". Flow E1 is part of the Flow for Office 365 plan. This means every E1 license will get 2.000 runs. So your assumption about the 750 executions per month is not right. 

Another tip: 

The amount of runs is pooled, so when person 1 with E1 has 100 runs per month and person 2 with E1 has 3899 runs its still within the limit of 4.000 runs. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

If you exceed the limit, Microsoft will ask you to "true-up". Flow E1 is part of the Flow for Office 365 plan. This means every E1 license will get 2.000 runs. So your assumption about the 750 executions per month is not right. 

Another tip: 

The amount of runs is pooled, so when person 1 with E1 has 100 runs per month and person 2 with E1 has 3899 runs its still within the limit of 4.000 runs. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Gian,

I suggest you take a reference to the Pricing of Flow:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Pay attention to the FAQ and Compare plans.

Hope that will help you.

Best Regards,

ZHongys

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,549)