cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jshoowa
Regular Visitor

OData filter query

Hi everyone. I am new at Power Automate and was tasked to create a work flow that must achieve the following:

1. Multi- level approval actions (3 level tier) I have resolved this functionality. 

2. The flow is triggered when a new Microsoft Form is submitted.

3. Form data is recorded on a SharePoint list.

4. Filtering the SharePoint list against a User-ID (from MS 365) and semester choice  (1 and 2) column (in SharePoint).

If the list has a User-ID  record matching the created User-ID from the form in either semester THEN that record should be                    updated to the current date ELSE create a new record.

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Jshoowa Please take help from this thread-

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Multiple-filter-query-condition/m-p/858850

Filter query always use SharePoint internal column name. So make sure that you are using internal column name.

If you still face challenges. Let me know.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Jshoowa
Regular Visitor

@Hardesh15, Thanks for your prompt response. I checked the link out but like I said in the beginning, I am new to the language and kind of could not get anything from the thread you shared.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,194)