cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulD1
Super User
Super User

Office 365 Outlook - Send an email (V2) how to include multiple attachments

Office 365 Outlook - Send an email (V1) took a parameter of 'Attachments' into which you could pass an array of 'Name' and 'ContentBytes' as per this blog  However, with Send an email (V2) (which now appears to be the only option) we no longer have a single 'attachments' parameter, but two parameters, one for 'Attachment Name' and one for 'Attachment Content'.

It looks like V2 has been 'simplified' such that you can no longer simply pass in an array.

Can the V2 version send a mail with multiple attachments with an array of any length? If not, is there some way I can revert to v1?

It looks like maybe I can use the Add New Item to create 'slots' for, say, five attachments and then reference the index of my array - but what if I have more than five items?

I can see the reasoning for the 'simplification', figuring out adding attachments via an array was a pain, but if the ability to add via an array has been removed in V2, that leaves those of us who want/need to use the array method high and dry. Interestingly if you use the connector inside Power Apps, you can add attachments via the array method.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,234)