cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

One Flow, Multiple Sites?

Is it possible to have 1 Flow check X different sites as the trigger?

Eg.

When an Item Is Created (Site A, Site B, Site C)

List Name (List A, List B, List C [all the same name, but probably different base IDs..])

Continue forth with whichever was the start point (Site B, List B) throughout the rest of the flow

I ask as having 10+ seperate flows for 10+ seperate sites can be quite tedious to manage, being more efficient to have 1 master dynamic flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: One Flow, Multiple Sites?

Triggers are site specific, so no you can't have a single flow that will respond to multiple sites.  You can design a Flow, use SaveAs, change the address of the trigger and have the same flow that works on two different sites.  But you can't have one flow with a trigger that fires on multiple sites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Triggers are site specific, so no you can't have a single flow that will respond to multiple sites.  You can design a Flow, use SaveAs, change the address of the trigger and have the same flow that works on two different sites.  But you can't have one flow with a trigger that fires on multiple sites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

@Pstork1yeah, I already do this. I was enquiring to the impossible because it'd be useful / efficient. No point writing the same code x times when 1 can react accordingly if possible.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I agree. It would be useful to be able to apply the same Flow to multiple sites, so the inevitable updates to the Flow only need to be made once.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

It will be great if Microsoft created a Flow to call other flows, or the possibility to use one Flow across multiple Libraries / Sites.

With dynamic update of Site / Library fields.

The idea has been already proposed, and needs sufficient number of Votes for it to be considered..

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Deploying-a-Singular-Flow-across-Multiple-S...

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I agree it would make this soo much more convenient and powerful if we could deploy flows to multiple sites. Instead of giving a URL and Document Library/List why not define a Content Type or Property that if present then the flow becomes available or ultimately having the possibility to point out X amount of sites.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,654)