cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

One drive for business, when a file is created. taking so much time and times out

Dears,

i have to send a summarized reports based on a sharepoint list records.

The excel file is getting created on one drive. But the following flow is not working. The flow is getting time out.

flowissue.png

Please advise,

thanks in advance,

Ammar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: One drive for business, when a file is created. taking so much time and times out

Hi @ammarfassy,

Sorry for first suggestion, I found solution for what you are trying to do.

As the 'When file is created' is launched after the file is being created it will never trigger and result to timeout. There is need to use paralel branch after the creation of HTML table report that will start to listen and wait for file creation in OfB folder. So when file is being created this will fire up... Like on screenshot below...

FileCreated.PNG

Hope this help

P.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: One drive for business, when a file is created. taking so much time and times out

Hi @ammarfassy,

First of all what I suggest is to put Delay before "When a file is created" as this could help.

Delay1.PNG

P.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hii @vecerpa,

i tried that just now. still the workflow is in same stage for a long time but nothing happened.delay.png

thanks,

Ammar

Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Hi @ammarfassy,

Sorry for first suggestion, I found solution for what you are trying to do.

As the 'When file is created' is launched after the file is being created it will never trigger and result to timeout. There is need to use paralel branch after the creation of HTML table report that will start to listen and wait for file creation in OfB folder. So when file is being created this will fire up... Like on screenshot below...

FileCreated.PNG

Hope this help

P.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hii @vecerpa,

thanks a lot buddy. this worked. 

kind regards,

Ammar

Highlighted

I am getting a "Bad Request Error" and the xcel file is not getting created. Can you help?

Thanks,

Surendhar

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,595)