cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_holmes8

One of Dynamic Content Shows Blank in Email

My flow is simple. Take info from excel in a selected row and input it into an email template. However, one of the fields, "Serial #" shows up blank in emails. I've tried putting other columns, such as "First Name" instead of "Serial #" and it works fine. Not sure why this specific column does not work. I've also tried changing the format to "text", "date", etc. Please help!

Screenshot 2022-08-17 153507.png

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@j_holmes8  can you check assigning value of that column in compose or initialize variable action and see if value appears in those actions or not.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,341)