cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creddix
Frequent Visitor

OneDrive and Flow not working

I created a flow that has a manual trigger. I can see the flow to click it but nothing happens. It worked a week ago and now I can't get it to work. We had a password change and updated all the connections. I even tried to delete them and re-add them back. I don't get any error messages because the flow won't start. Even If i click on "Create a flow" in the drop down nothing happens.

6 REPLIES 6
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@creddix ,

Is the flow active or Turned off. If it is Turned Off, you may see the flow as grayed out.  If it is Turned Off, then you can see 3 dots next to the flow to see options in the context menu. You can turn it ON and you will be able to make any changes.

Can you share screen shot of the flow to get additional information.

sebastian3
Helper I
Helper I

After you click the flow, does a new run get added to the run history?

Hi @creddix 

Can you also share a screenshot of the flow and the flow run history? 

You might want to check if the flow is still active and if all connections are appropriately configured. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@rsaikrishna Yes it is on. I ran it like 7 days ago. I can see it its not grayed out. Even if I try to click "See your flows" or "Create a flow" nothing happens. I can do these steps in SharePoint and it works fine.

Capture.PNG

@sebastian3 Nope...nothing happens. I recreated the flow to work in SharePoint and it has no problems. 

rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

Can you try use  https://flow.microsoft.com to see the same flow and its execution history ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,670)