Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

OneDrive connection - Bad Gateway Error

Hi all,

I keep running into this error and it's driving me crazy. I have a flow that has been working for the last few days, and now suddenly I am getting a bad gateway error:

Chromo Pkg Slip Bad Gateway Error.PNG

It always happens on the Convert File step... I did not change the connection nor did I alter anything from the server side. I have tried exporting and re-importing the entire flow, deleting the action and recreating, and re-adding the connection. Nothing seems to be working. 

I really do not want to have to re-build this entire flow from scratch.

Any advice / solutions?

Thanks,

Farhan

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: OneDrive connection - Bad Gateway Error

I have had this happen to me with the Teams connector. It's like the Microsoft team makes an update that breaks things and then it starts working again in a few days. 

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Been getting an error using onedrive to convert a file to PDF too.  Started this morning.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

It's very frustrating. After it tried to run for 15 min - it gave me this error:

Chromo Pkg Slip Bad Gateway Error 2.PNG

But i just created the file that it is supposed to use. Also this has not happened before so I'm wondering what changed.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@ContentGroup,

Sorry that's happening to you, but glad it's not just me cause I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong. Please keep me updated if the issue is transient or if you find a solution / cause and I'll do the same!

Farhan

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @ContentGroup  & @mlcarter815 ,

This issue seems to have rectified itself. Can you confirm if you are seeing the same?

Highlighted

The same here. Flows have been running fine for a month then, suddenly, all of them are failing on Convert File on OneDrive with Bad Gateway 502 error.

We don't even know what does it mean because there is no such error in the documentation (at least in the common errors):

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/concepts/errors?view=odsp-graph-online

Heh, funny. It's the only error I get till now but it's not common 🙂

To test it, I've even created a new flow with two steps - convert the XLSX file (that is already placed on OneDrive) to PDF and send the result via e-mail.  Unfortunately, the convert step is failing all the time with 502 error. Any idea how long can it take to fix it?

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

pdf convert.PNG
My flow works fine never failed and converted word to PDF perfectly

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,843)