cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

OneDrive for Business "Create File" Connector Dynamic Content Not Working

I'm experiencing a weird issue with using the OneDrive for Business "Create File" connector in Microsoft Flow. I'm trying to create and save a simple .html file using some info from a Microsoft Form response. When I'm editing it: The dynamic content with info and data from the Form appears to be presenting just fine. However, after saving it and reentering my Flow: I find all of my dynamic content has reverted to plain-text with the various response body IDs, which isn't at all useful.

What I find most perplexing is that I'm using this same data to generate an email, and it persists just fine. Similarly perplexing: The filename dynamic content is preserved, it's only the file content that's lost.

I've been trying to save and edit this in different ways, and I've tested dozens of times, but I still keep losing this data. What's going on? Is there a bug with the connector, or am I missing something when using the connector?

Link to Imgur Gallery for Reference: https://imgur.com/a/SzNKnGx

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: OneDrive for Business "Create File" Connector Dynamic Content Not Working

Hello @rmc_sw_sr 

Try to use a full HTML set of tags.

Start with <html><body> then your content </body></html> and see if that changes anything.

Kind regards, John

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,944)