cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pwhite
Level: Powered On

Onedrive File Path changed

Hello, I have had a flow setup that is triggered when a file is modified.  I have been running it for a couple of months now and all the sudden the path changed by putting this "/drives/b!Df0oZJ2YT0iELL9UfZx2RPkdqfoLp1hPh7l20xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/root: in front of the folder path. Prior to that my path looked like this --  /BranchReports2/PipelineOneReports/Pipeline1.xlsx".

"Path": "/drives/b!Df0oZJ2YT0iELL9UfZx2RPkdqfoLp1hPh7l20xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/root:/BranchReports2/PipelineOneReports/Pipeline1.xlsx".

Any ideas as to why it is doing that all the sudden? Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Onedrive File Path changed

Hi @Pwhite ,

The issue could be reproduced by me. It seems that when specifying the sub-sub folder, the file path will be changed to the path you mentioned likes below. However, the flow itself works well.

1.PNG

Is it also working for you properly as well?

I guess that there might be some temporary updates on Flow. I will help confirm this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Pwhite ,

I have some updates for you.

The issue has been resolved now.

Please check it on your side.

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Pwhite ,

The issue could be reproduced by me. It seems that when specifying the sub-sub folder, the file path will be changed to the path you mentioned likes below. However, the flow itself works well.

1.PNG

Is it also working for you properly as well?

I guess that there might be some temporary updates on Flow. I will help confirm this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Pwhite ,

I have some updates for you.

The issue has been resolved now.

Please check it on your side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Pwhite
Level: Powered On

So sorry I missed this response.  I was able to get my flows working after I copied the FILE ID found in the earlier steps from the flow and pasted it where needed and it works well now being that it's the same file over and over that gets looked at but if I used that in a variable it kept failing for whatever reason.  But they are working ok now but have a big problem on a separate issue.

I have 600 rows on average in a sharepoint list.  Excel file modified, triggers flow, deletes all sharepoint list items (600 ish), then gets all the rows from the new modified Excel file and adds the new 600 rows to sharepoint.  My main flow errors almost every time is "Failed to Delete" sharepoint list items saying items not found most of the time.  Then I "resubmit" the flow and it typically runs through and successfully compeltes it.  I have found that becuase I have say 50-75 columns or more in that sharepoint list maybe this is why it fails???? I have other flows with less columns and as many rows that run consistently well.  Just wondering if you have seen this where the delete sharpoint items down to zero on this many rows fails in the flow like mine and what the fix might be?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,010)