cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murmis

Only manual "automation". Flow does not automate.

Hi friends! I am using Outlook.com calendar to Google Calendar  automation. It working only when i press TEST flow button. It flows without errors and i can see an event in my google calendar. But it does not work automatically. Where I should dig?

2 REPLIES 2
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You need to change the trigger. Right now, your trigger which initiates the Flow is the manual button - you need an automated trigger. You can schedule a flow to run at a set time, or you can use connector's triggers to initiate the Flow. Here are the triggers for the connectors you are using, which give you your options other than the schedule option: 

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Hi! Thank You for your time and attention to my issue. The flow is quite simple, and i am really don`t understand where I could mess up. (do I need to create a new flow or embed a schedule into the current one? How? I would be grateful for a hint!
Скриншот 2020-11-02 19.39.59_cr.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,315)