cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshuaMitchell

Outlook Flag Email for Shared Mailbox Broken

Hello,

I have several Power Automate Flows running against some Shared mailboxes i am assigned to. Once the flow has completed the automation i have a Flag email at the very end to alert that the email has been processed automatically to anyone monitoring the mailbox.

This Flag email was working for around 2 months on multiple flows until around a week ago. all of a sudden this started failing with the following message "This action does not support shared mailboxes."

On the documentation the following is stated "Except for the operations with shared mailbox in their titles, the other operations do not support shared mailboxes as of yet." 

Why has this suddenly changed? like i said, this has been working before. But it looks like the functionallity has changed?

1 REPLY 1
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @JoshuaMitchell, have a look at this: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/Item-Id-doesn-t-belong-to-the-current-mailbox... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,269)