cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeeB

Outlook.com <=> Google Calendar: How to sync deleted events ?

Hello, 

i'm very new to Flow, I stumbled upon it by accident a couple of days ago. I did, however, played around with IFTTT before.

As i'm using Outlook.com and my wife is on Gmail, I make use of the flow that sync my Outlook.com calendar events to my Google Calendar, which is shared with my wife.

However, the synchronization only adds events. I saw there is a flow for modifying events but it's asking for a specific event ID. 

I'm considering subscribing to a plan of Flow but I first want to know whether it can actually sync any event that has been modified or deleted entirely.

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ GeeB,

We could synchronize the new created and updated events from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar currently.

To synchronize the updated events between the two Calendars, please refer to screenshots below:

b.jpg

Note:

1.In the Condition of the flow, I compare the Subject of the Outlook Calendar event and the Title of the Google Calendar event, if they are equal,update the event in the Google Calendar.

2.Make sure the Subject of the Outlook Calendar event and the Title of the Google Calendar event are one-to-one correspondence.

However, to synchronize the deleted events from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar is not supported in Microsoft flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Thanks for coming back to me.

i'll make the suggestion and surely will add this flow too

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (77,541)