cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianallen13
Helper IV
Helper IV

Outlook email from SharePoint needs formatting - seems to 'clump' all text together.

Hello, 

I have a FLOW built that when triggered, sends an email from SharePoint to Outlook (with attachments) which is great, but the information that is put into SharePoint is copy & pasted from department emails, and then once sent via the FLOW, they are all 'clumped' together.  No spacing, etc.  I have looked and the way that my FLOW is built, I do not have the option or drop down for HTML, but is there something that I can do to make this more readable?  

Image 1 is my FLOW.  Image 2 is the body of the email that I receive.  

Any thoughts?  

Image 3.JPGImage 4.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
MarvinBangert
Super User
Super User

Hey @ianallen13 

you can format your E-Mails by using the HTML Format Button. Then you need to modify your E-Mail with some HTML like <br> for new line, etc.

Image 615.png

Check out this HTML docs from w3schools: https://www.w3schools.com/html/

Hope this helps you! 🙂

Regards
Marvin

Hi 

Thank you for the response.  This wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it got me on the right path - and made me realize that I needed to change my settings in SP for that column to take enhanced rich text.  After I changed that, it worked - but thank you again for the response.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,705)