cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
oaghaei
Resolver I
Resolver I

Parameter 'Attachment Content' cannot be null or empty.

I've reviewed all posts with the subject line "Parameter 'Attachment Content' cannot be null or empty.", but I don't seem to find a solution. I believe my flow is built correctly. I initialized the array variable before the condition and after the condition I used the get attachment content and append to array variable. Any tips on what I may be missing? The flow was working until suddenly it started giving this error. So bizarre.

oaghaei_0-1634877322400.png

oaghaei_1-1634877352468.png

oaghaei_2-1634877450713.png

oaghaei_3-1634877481593.png

 

Inside of Send an email: 

oaghaei_4-1634877512980.png

 

 

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
oaghaei
Resolver I
Resolver I

I resolved this by deleting the cards and rebuilding them from scratch in exactly the same way. I didn't change anything, so I am guessing this may have been a system glitch. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
oaghaei
Resolver I
Resolver I

I resolved this by deleting the cards and rebuilding them from scratch in exactly the same way. I didn't change anything, so I am guessing this may have been a system glitch. 

FL1
Frequent Visitor

I am having this exact same issue and have compared my workflow to yours and it's the same.  Not sure what you meant by deleting the cards and rebuilding them from scratch?

@FL1 I completely removed the steps that have to do with attachments. I removed and then re-added these: 

oaghaei_0-1635870370308.png

 

 

Here is the expanded "Apply to each" - the apply to each is added on automatically once you add the step "Get attachment content": 

oaghaei_1-1635865483346.png

I was able to successfully re-add the attachmentArray to "Attachments" (under Show Advanced options) of the email card:

oaghaei_2-1635865550593.png

I hope this helps!

 

FL1
Frequent Visitor

It does explain what you meant - thank you very much for coming back with the detailed explanation!  It's now working. 

I also found another solution, which if the above doesn't work, might help someone else.  
Follow the steps as oaghaei has detailed above with one change: instead of appending "Attachment Content" to the "ContentBytes" property of the array, append this expression: body('Get_attachment_content').$content




Great! Glad to hear that helped @FL1 !

Thanks! Solved it too by deleting the attachment parameters in the send email action, then saved, then added again. Great.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,565)