cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarshuJashu
Frequent Visitor

Permission issue when someone else submits the form

Flow_Plan.jpgI have created a list which has some tabs where users submits the details and it triggers the power automate flow. It works fine when I run from my pc. But I shared the list to my colleague to do a test run , his request for submitted but the flow is not triggered . Anyone know what's the issue. Is it becoz I am the owner and do I have to set some permissions in powerautomate to the other person? Plz help

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@HarshuJashu do you know if the user has a flow license ? If the user does not have a flow license then the user will not be able to trigger the flow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

HarshuJashu
Frequent Visitor

Hi @jinivthakkar , thanks for responding. We all work in the same organization. How can I check that ?

HarshuJashu
Frequent Visitor

i added him as owner to the flow, and the next day trigger worked. Not sure if i have to keep adding everyone as owners who wants to use the form. Run only option is not available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,420)