cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raviteja1992
Regular Visitor

Planner Access

Hello Everyone,

Can any one please let me know without a member or owner can we access Planner Plan . I took E3 license but still I am not able to access planner without a member.  actually I am working one project Project to planner Integration. when I try to access the planner through Power automate  my flow got failed due to this error.  "status code: 403" you don't have required permission to access this item" after assign E3 license also same issue. is there any solution without a member or owner of the group can we have access the planner? please suggest. 

403  status code403 status code

2 REPLIES 2
lajouann

I have the same error ! The problem is not a licence problem. 

If you ask information to a public groups, your flow receive an information, but if the groups was private you don't have the right to read it !!!

Anyone helps us, to explain what is the right needed to read via Planner connector private groups ?

Raviteja1992
Regular Visitor

Hi ,

Finally as I checked lot of articles. So,  we need to do a App registration in Azure portal and there is Graph API need to provide delegated permission/Application permission (based on you app ) for that app registration. we need to call premium api connector in ms flow to access the planner groups passing the values secret id, tenatid . for ref: 

https://www.tatvasoft.com/blog/overview-of-users-groups-and-permissions-in-microsoft-graph-part-1/

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,814)