Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jspeer1
Helper II
Helper II

Please Help Choose Best Production License

Hi all,

I've got a series of Flows I've managed to put together for my company and they would like to deploy this into a production environment.

My concern is, this is going to use an enormous amount of actions. To put it into perspective the main trigger flow is when a new message arrives in a shared mailbox and we're talking about 1-2.5k emails per day. There's another flow that triggers some SharePoint stuff along side it which would also run those same 1-2.5k times per day, basically every single email needs to be uploaded and manipulated into SP.

There's also some side flows that will be run some 300 times per day but each of these have several actions within FLOW itself.

They are ALL using built in free connectors, 90% O365 stuff.

Question: What is the best license I can ask to obtain for this to be put into production without worrying about it failing 3 hours in because I have an E3. And are any of the 15$ x month plans (or not the 500+ USD a month ones) viable for this?

I have read the licensing documentation but it's hard to understand.

Thanks,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,501)