cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Plumsail SharePoint Connector

Is anyone using the Plumsail SharePoint Connector? Is Plumsail a credible vendor? I have some reservations about using Plumsail mainly becasue of the following reasons:

• Grammatical errors on website 
  • No contact phone number available 
  • Company is located in Russia 

Just want to hear back from some users who are using Plumsail before I install the API key.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Minor update on this...

I was super excited to see the "Invite External User to SharePoint" PlumSail SP connector become available recently. We have many external users on our SP Online tenant. After testing however, PlumSail informed me that the connector will not work unless the external user has their own or tenant-provided license. This is rather troublesome as I am concerned it will become a requirement for external users. Anyone hearing any rumblings in this direction??

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ bangorkeith,

Do you want to use "Plumsail SP" connector in microsoft flow?

Do you think the Plumsail isn't a credible vendor?

You could made more research on the Plumsail vendor to learn if the Plumsail is a credible vendor.

If you would like to use "Plumsail SP" connector in microsoft flow,please refer to link below to learn more about the "Plumsail SP" connector:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/plumsailsp/

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helper I
Helper I

Hello - we are using it. Decent online support actually.

Minor update on this...

I was super excited to see the "Invite External User to SharePoint" PlumSail SP connector become available recently. We have many external users on our SP Online tenant. After testing however, PlumSail informed me that the connector will not work unless the external user has their own or tenant-provided license. This is rather troublesome as I am concerned it will become a requirement for external users. Anyone hearing any rumblings in this direction??

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (3,332)