cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VTEC
Advocate III
Advocate III

Possible to hide first time access welcome screen?

Dear All,

Does it possible to hide this welcome screen for those users first time access and using Microsoft Flow?

The reason is that the users are from the top management and they may question that why they need to go through the screen while doing the approval.Flow Welcome Screen.jpg

Please advice.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @VTEC , thank you for your post.

I have had a look in the admin console and no options to hide a welcome screen or to preset location.

Much like other software and browser based products it's just a one time thing that needs to be adhered to.

Sorry, I can't provide a different answer or a solution to removing it. I'm also happy to be proven wrong but as part of the set up of the product, this always occurs. I have seen several users set Flow up in my org and no way round it even when location is specifically set in O365.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,619)