cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
VTEC Advocate II
Advocate II

Possible to hide first time access welcome screen?

Dear All,

Does it possible to hide this welcome screen for those users first time access and using Microsoft Flow?

The reason is that the users are from the top management and they may question that why they need to go through the screen while doing the approval.Flow Welcome Screen.jpg

Please advice.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Possible to hide first time access welcome screen?

Hi @VTEC , thank you for your post.

I have had a look in the admin console and no options to hide a welcome screen or to preset location.

Much like other software and browser based products it's just a one time thing that needs to be adhered to.

Sorry, I can't provide a different answer or a solution to removing it. I'm also happy to be proven wrong but as part of the set up of the product, this always occurs. I have seen several users set Flow up in my org and no way round it even when location is specifically set in O365.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,003)