cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
githinmg99
Regular Visitor

Post a single message in teams from an excel list

Hi,

I have a list of names generated to my excel sheet. I have to send the names to a group chat in teams. 

Eg 

List 

Name 1 

Name 2....

When I use the apply to each action, I send individual names each time. So is there any way I can combine the whole list and send it as one message?

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
githinmg99
Regular Visitor

Found a way! 

We can use append to string variable and add <br/> to make it as a separate line item when using apply to each action. 

This variable can then be added to get the result. 

aricoux
Regular Visitor

Hi Githinmg99, I would love if you can share your workflow method for this. We need to do the same here and send a message to over 5000 people on a weekly basis. We would like to pull that list from excel or whatever but honestly have no clue on how to start, create and make this work. Any baseline you can provide would be appreciated or if you can send us a sample of what you have done and we can build ours from there. It would save us hours a week of manual activities!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,140)