Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VKlabs
Helper I
Helper I

Post to MS Teams with content from email

Hey Team,

I've been wonder if someone to forward me a post or blog that may have done this

I'm looking to have power automation pull the line that says "verification code" from this email and post it to a channel in teams

VKlabs_0-1597768111380.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey,

If anyone is still having issues, this video by @ShaneYoung helped out a lot. It took me most of the morning to get it to work for my use case. Hope this helps someone else out there

Turn emails into data - Flow String functions, Email with options, terminate, and more 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jcook
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @VKlabs 

The easiest ways:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Using-a-flow-to-extract-email-body-detail...

or

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/How-to-extract-data-from-email-mes...

or

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/how-to-extract-email-data-and-send-to-sharepoint-list/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

@Jcook 

I tried the links you sent but they didn't help or don't work for my use case. 

Are there any other options available?

Jcook
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @VKlabs 

You will have to explain more about the issue.

What were the results in trying the solutions from the blogs above?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Hi @Jcook 

First link - Wants me to open a "Parserr" account. Which I don't mind but the account has a limitation of how many 15 emails for the month but I need to run way more

Second link - Wants me to open a "Plumsail" account. Though, they are too expensive 

Third link - I was not able to get working because the person that provided the solution, didn't give a through his/her process and the line I need to send out to my team is towards the end of the email I receive

@Jcook 

Can you help me?

Hey,

If anyone is still having issues, this video by @ShaneYoung helped out a lot. It took me most of the morning to get it to work for my use case. Hope this helps someone else out there

Turn emails into data - Flow String functions, Email with options, terminate, and more 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (58,145)