cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunnySchindler
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Cloud - subsequent run - Save Office 365 email attachments to specified OneDrive for Business folder

How to segregrate attachments of subsequent run(s) of Power Automate Cloud Template "Save Office 365 email attachments to specified OneDrive for Business folder" ? 

As-Is, same folder shows attachments of all instances of run; leading to mental work to associate attachments to eMails.

Is there possibility to tag (e.g. create subfolders like 1,2,3 etc ) attachment(s) of each run?

2 REPLIES 2
manuelstgomes
Super User
Super User

Hi @SunnySchindler 

I don't quite understand what you need here. 

Would you mind sharing a bit more details so that I can try to help you? If you have already built something, can you please share the Flow and obfuscate anything private that you can't make public here?

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members find the solution faster. On the other hand, if you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ?
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

SunnySchindler
Helper I
Helper I

I need multiple eMails (same subject and attachment) saved to OneDrive Business including attachments.

As-Is, for subsequent eMail(s)

1. OneDrive Business folder didn't show additional output(s) from Flow
  2. Flow ran sucessful but very slow response 15 minutes 20 seconds

eMail only contains :

1. single attachment of 28kB PNG image file.
  2. no text in body
  3. subject is "test"
  4. single recipient

I also need help on Flow preventing manual open this incoming eMail in Outlook Client; no use clicking on it within (10-ish minutes) after reciept. 

Shouldn't I concern with realistic Flows will slow down Outlook etc? How to find out ? when unrealistically simple flow seems to slow down Outlook?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,135)