cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dynamicsuser

Power Automate - Common data service

Dear Power Automate community,

Thank you for reading my request.

I am building an automation from where I would like to filter from common data service.

The filter query would be that the main entity that I am filtering from does not have any related child entities (1-Many)

Is this possible in anyway?

Kind regards,

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@dynamicsuser 

To make the query relatively easy, you can make use of the FetchXML queries and put the XML query on the action card to filter the data and get the required result.

For information related to how to create fetchXML please follow the link - How to query related entity data in CDS using FetchXml in Power Automate - Debajit's Power Apps & Dy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (63,408)