Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Power Automate Delay getting stuck

Hello!

I'm facing this issue in several runs. 

• Delay set with randon time (5 - 15 seconds) running for long time.

Almeida_0-1601126903383.png

Any hint?

Tks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Power Automate Delay getting stuck

Hello Team,

This looks like a generic issue that may be related to your environment, to your license maybe a temporary glitch. 

Issues like this are experienced literally everyday and there is no single solution that can help you out of this.

That being said here are the things to take into consideration-

1. What is the next step after your delay ?  Is your next action, a service that is not responding or working slowly ?

2. Are your Flows operating a far in excess of the daily action limits for your plan

3. Is your flow exceeding a limit that is documented on the Power Automate limits and configuration page.

Please check out this KB article-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4531688/troubleshooting-slow-running-flows

Also on  most occasions the issue is really with the action and nothing else. I would recommend if all of the above is not the case then Edit the Flow, delete the Delay action, clear the cache, restart your browser, include the delay action back, save the flow and test the flow once more. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Power Automate Delay getting stuck

Hello Team,

This looks like a generic issue that may be related to your environment, to your license maybe a temporary glitch. 

Issues like this are experienced literally everyday and there is no single solution that can help you out of this.

That being said here are the things to take into consideration-

1. What is the next step after your delay ?  Is your next action, a service that is not responding or working slowly ?

2. Are your Flows operating a far in excess of the daily action limits for your plan

3. Is your flow exceeding a limit that is documented on the Power Automate limits and configuration page.

Please check out this KB article-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4531688/troubleshooting-slow-running-flows

Also on  most occasions the issue is really with the action and nothing else. I would recommend if all of the above is not the case then Edit the Flow, delete the Delay action, clear the cache, restart your browser, include the delay action back, save the flow and test the flow once more. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,594)