cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smithmrk
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate - E-Mail Replies (Formatting Issue)

I have a Power Automate Flow that sends out an e-mail and it hides rows in an HTML Table.

Works fine...however when you hit reply to that e-mail in Outlook it shows up again! Why is it not holding my style?

Also, I've tried other methods as well and if the FLOW replies to the e-mail my hidden fields also appear again.

Normal E-Mail - Reply field is shown:

<tr style="display:none";>

Normal E-Mail - Reply field is hidden BUT when reply come from FLOW it re-appears??

<tr style=“display:none;”>

<td><span style="mso-element:field-begin;"></span>Store Manager (SM) E-Mail:<span style="mso-element:field-end;"></span></td>

How can I get the rows to HIDE ALWAYS no matter what reply or who is replying???

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@smithmrk  In web browser, when you reply it will hide your tag but in Outlook desktop it will not hide seems this is a bug.

But you can manage it with font color. Set style color: white. 

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

smithmrk
Frequent Visitor

Nope...see screen shots of the original E-Mail and the Reply from the flow puts back the hidden text.  I updated it to use white color font...but the reply removes all the style information.org-email.pngreply-email.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,236)