cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerExplorer
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate - Excel online(business) not importing/adding rows properly from SharePoint list.

Hi, Power automate folks , please I need quick help. 

My goal here is to export SP list to excel on a weekly basis/report and send it to users via email. 

The issue I'm having is I don't receive in email all the expected rows in excel whenever I test , at time It does the right thing and i get the right rows, But next time either it only export the 1st row or repeats the previous data when I change the day and run again. For test I used  manual trigger and recurrence . IIDK what i am doing wrong. Is there any known size issue for excel(i have one multiline /Description field) or other things that I'm not aware? (Like refreshing, running timing..etc) , if it's for size issue then why sometimes it runs properly ? For the most testing part it exports only one column / the 1st. But then in the Flow studio everything seems right , it runs successfully . See attch.  Thanks in advance. 

simple 

1. list rows / I have excel file uploaded to SP with table, in the same site with List

2. Delete rows / apply each

3. get items/  Created gt addDays(utcNow(),-3) .....for test for actual WF it will be -7. 

4. Add a row into a table/ apply each

5. Get file

6. Send via email

attch 1.PNG

I tried two vlogs approach but still having same issue,

--one  tend to repeat data(see attch 1, I suppose to get 6 items via email but got previous 8 items)   https://natechamberlain.com/2017/11/14/generate-and-send-reports-files-or-lists-regularly-with-micro...

--the other vlog keep sending one row. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Cookbook/Generate-Weekly-Report-from-SharePoint-L...

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (77,142)