cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmill130
Regular Visitor

Power Automate Flow - Send Email from Shared Mailbox V2 Stopped Working

I have over 50 Power Automate scripts that send emails to staff when new files post to a Sharepoint folder. These flows send emails to email domains external to the organization when new files are posted. These are all working currently; however, if I try to create new Power Automate script and add external emails using the " Send Email Shared Mailbox V2" it will not allow me to save and does not recognize any new external emails.

What is also very odd is all flows that are working and configured, I am unable to remove and add the same external email that is working back and then save it again. So they are locked. This started around 12/15/21 and not sure what has changed or caused this to occur.

Any thoughts?

jmill130_0-1641572023689.pngjmill130_1-1641572053250.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mgrachii
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi there!
Try removing the email address, add it back and hit "tab" once you finish writting it.

Use the "switch mode" icon if you still the error, it should go away after that.

Hope this helps

mgrachii_0-1641576422605.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mgrachii
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi there!
Try removing the email address, add it back and hit "tab" once you finish writting it.

Use the "switch mode" icon if you still the error, it should go away after that.

Hope this helps

mgrachii_0-1641576422605.png

jmill130
Regular Visitor

Thank you! The switch mode button may have fixed it, wondering how that option was changed on my flows?

mgrachii
Resolver I
Resolver I

It's very strange, most likely a bug in Power AUtomate, sometimes that happens.

Great that it's working now! You can mark the thread as solved and the reply as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,054)