cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anzilYoosuf

Power Automate -HTML Table Formatting

Dear All,

I am working on flow and need to send a table in my email.

I got an HTML table code and used it. Although the table worked properly, however, I observed my mail signature was as well converted to Table.

How do I exclude my Email Signature from the Mail table formate?

I am using power automate create html table and then styling it with below code:

<style>
table {
  border: 1px solid #006472;
  background-color: #f5f9fa;
  width: 100%;
  text-align: center;
  border-collapse: collapse;
}
table td, table th {
  border: 1px solid #AAAAAA;
  padding: 3px 2px;
}
table tbody td {
  font-size: 13px;
}
table thead {
  background: #1C6EA4;
  border-bottom: 2px solid #444444;
}
table thead th {
  font-size: 15px;
  font-weight: bold;
  color: #FFFFFF;
  border-left: 2px solid #D0E4F5;
}
table thead th:first-child {
  border-left: none;
}
</style>
@{body('Create_HTML_table')}

kindly help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anzilYoosuf 

In the flow, when you read Email Body, identify the HTML tags where your signature is included. 

With string functions such as IndexOf() and  Substring(), try to truncate the unwanted msg from your email. Then pass rest of the email content to HTML table. 

Give a try of above approach and it will work.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anzilYoosuf 

In the flow, when you read Email Body, identify the HTML tags where your signature is included. 

With string functions such as IndexOf() and  Substring(), try to truncate the unwanted msg from your email. Then pass rest of the email content to HTML table. 

Give a try of above approach and it will work.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.
hemrhk
Super User
Super User

Checkout this post to find out how to format HTML table in Power Automate,

https://365stack.in/index.php/2021/12/25/how-to-style-html-table-in-power-automate/ 

Follow 365 Stack for instant updates.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,090)