Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power Automate Management: Turn On Flow

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the Power Automate Action 'Turn On Flow'.  This is my first time using it so I might have missed a step, but despite indicating that my chosen environment is 'Sandbox' it is only showing 'My Flows' in sandbox  and not any of the flows in solutions.

I did also try to use the 'Get Flow as Admin' thinking that would link to solutions, but it actually linked to the Share flows - which I think comes under Team Flows in the 'My Flows' section.  So, still not reaching the solutions.

Is this expected behaviour?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Power Automate Management: Turn On Flow

Hi @Tarjani 

Yes. This is expected behaviour. The Power Automate Management connector only looks for flows on the my flows and team flows tabs and not into flows created in solutions. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Tarjani 

Yes. This is expected behaviour. The Power Automate Management connector only looks for flows on the my flows and team flows tabs and not into flows created in solutions. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thanks @yashag2255

Good to know!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,390)