cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SafP

Power Automate Pricing

I want to schedule a flow from a desktop, i currently have the $10pm license which helps with cloud flows, is the $40pm license all i need to schedule flows or are there additional cost?

2 REPLIES 2
AnnaChu
Microsoft
Microsoft

This was be a great question to ask during the AMA session this week on Power Automate Licensing. It's scheduled this Thursday at 10am Pacific Time and you can submit your questions early here: https://aka.ms/MPA_CommunityAMA. Hope it helps answer any questions you may have on licensing! 

takolota
Super User
Super User

@SafP 

If you are scheduling a UI Flow for when you or the user will definitely be logged in on the device, yes you only need the $40 license.

If you want it to run when someone isn’t there, then you probably also need to set up a virtual machine & either schedule it to log on at that time or keep it always logged on so the Desktop/ UI flow can run at that time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,270)