Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bernabasket
Resolver I
Resolver I

Power Automate - RPA costs

Hi,

Wondering if you can assist me on this, as I'm a bit confused about Microsoft Licensing and Plans and so on.

Our team needs to develop some RPA's and ideally they would run in a virtual machine with a specific user account. First question is: is it possible to run desktop RPA's in this conditions with the 40 USD/month attended plan (Per user plan)? Or would it be considered an "unattended" execution? In that case, the price escalates to 500 USD/month for five flows? 

So, in the worst case scenario (500 USD/month for 5 flows), it would cost 100 USD/flow, which seems a bit expensive for a pretty simple RPA that gathers information from the website.

I'm just confused about the total price it would cost to have 3 robots (example) working every day for 5 minutes each one. If it's 500 USD/month, it's too much and maybe not worthy. If it's 40 USD/month, its workable for us.

Thanks, any help/advise is appreciated.

Bernardo

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,981)