cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate - Run PowerShell script & convert CSV onto Excel

Dear community,

I have a PowerShell script that returns a .CSV - So far we've been running this manually and then uploading it to our SharePoint.

• Is there a way we could automate the run of the script?
  • Also, do you happen to know a way to convert a CSV onto Excel with Power Automate?

Thank you so much!
Javier

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @javierruidiaz 

You can use Power Automate Desktop (UI Flows) to run a PS script to convert CSV to Excel or you can also create a function app and call it in Power Automate to perform this action. 

Apart from this there are some third part services like Plumsail/ Encodian that can be used for converting/ parsing CSV data. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the swift reply @yashag2255 - I'll try your advice and will let you know how it goes! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (11,671)