cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Fulton
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate (SQL) connector syntax.

Hey guys,

Can someone help me with some direction here. I am trying to understand the syntax required for this. It seems to be beyond the documentation to explain how it works. I am trying to use the SQL connector "Get Rows (V2)". I apparently can't just use an SQL query for an on prem gateway and I can't pass parameters into Power Query, both of which make sense to me.

Here is what I am trying to do. I am trying to call a sales order table and get all of the lines for a shipment we shipped out. If a line was split into two lines for some reason I need to sum the qty and return the Shipping account number, order number, item number. etc. so I can have the flow drop those values into an excel file. 

I have looked all over for documentation on how to write the syntax required for Aggregation transformation, Filter Query, Order By, Skip Count, Top Count, Select Query but nothing seems to explain how to actually write the OData expression unless your looking at Microsoft documentation which isn't really helpful. Any links would be preferred because I would like to understand what to put in. Not just punch in whatever you happen to give me. 

Tim_Fulton_1-1648141476397.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,155)