cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blipstar
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate Send Email V2 Component Error when Pasting HTML from DreamWeave 2022

Hello All,

I'm trying to format my "Send Email v2" email using DreamWeaver  Basic HTML email template. When I copy and Paste the code from Dw into the send Email code snippet it works fine and displays as intended, but once you save the flow or try to edit the flow, the component breaks and states "Error Loading Component" and have to close and re-open.

has anyone experienced this before, its the first time I've tried to format Flow emails using DreamWeaver HTML templates.

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blipstar
Frequent Visitor

After extensive amount of testing, I had forgotten I I've had experimental features turned on for some time now. Once disabled this, the component Error for send email v2  with HTML from Dreamweaver no longer happens.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Blipstar
Frequent Visitor

After extensive amount of testing, I had forgotten I I've had experimental features turned on for some time now. Once disabled this, the component Error for send email v2  with HTML from Dreamweaver no longer happens.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,290)