cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmw1130
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Power Automate Updates

Anyone else having issues with whatever changes were made to the Power Automate Platform, specifically when trying to add a dynamic value.  After many tries I was able to add my variable into the box.  Every time I selected the dynamic icon it would disappear.  Took me about 20x to get it to stay so I could select my variable.  I'm using Edge, because Chrome is worse.

kmw1130_0-1622141965080.png

4 REPLIES 4
NiloferA
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @kmw1130 ,

When working with Send Email actions, I prefer using the Code View it gives you more control over the content you want to add and the data I add here never disappeared for me. Give it a try and see if it works for you, just a heads up clicking on the Code View button will transform your text to html and you can edit the content from there.

NiloferA_0-1622197811423.png

NiloferA_1-1622197862351.png

Please give a Kudo if you found this helpful or Accept it as a Solution if it solved your problem.

@NiloferA It's not in the body, it's in the "To" field when I click the dynamic button and the options pop up, it immediately goes away.  There seems to be a bug or something.  Also if I'm using Chrome, it goes off the screen and it's even harder to pick by dynamic values.

NiloferA
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @kmw1130 ,

That's a bit strange as I have not faced such an issue in a really long time.

Can you check a few things?

1. Is it a problem only with Send an Email action?
  2. Can you try to switch to Code View and then try to add the Dynamic Content in "To" field?
  3. Can you try working with Power Automate in Incognito Mode of Chrome?

It seems to work better in a different browser.  I just noticed that some of the action screens changed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,748)